If you have experience with composting and/or compost facility management, the CCOM™ or CCP™ can be an important part of your journey for lifelong success.
The Certification Commission developed these certifications to fulfill these promises:
- Be globally recognized across the industry.
- Enable composting professionals to demonstrate they have met specified criteria and achieved a level of understanding of and familiarity with organics recycling standard practices.
- Support organizations in establishing best management practice through improved business and environmental outcomes, as well as a clear career development path for compost professionals.
- Advance composting and facility operations management as a profession by clarifying the distinctive nature and value of the compost operations manager role.
But more important, here are…
7 Reasons to Get Your CCOM™ and CCP™:
- Enjoy a simple process (you may already have what it takes for certification)!
- Get recognition for having the highest standards of performance in your field.
- Help boost respect, credibility and employability.
- Enjoy higher level of respect and celebration at the USCC Annual Conference.
- Maintain your expertise through continuing professional development and the latest news and insights.
- Give back to your profession and industry.
- Have exclusive access to other certified professionals to ask questions, share feedback, and more!
Plus, it only involves 3 steps…
- Complete the application.
- Meet the eligibility requirements.
- Take and pass the certification test at one of 600 test centers throughout the U.S.
Then, it’s just a matter of maintaining your certification through ongoing professional education and declaring your professional development hours through the recertification form.
Are you ready to find out more?
To take the next step on your career journey check out the application here.
Look around and familiarize yourself with the process, and check out our Get Certified page to get more details.
When you have the necessary data together and are ready to take the next step, return to the site.
After you finish your application, we’ll let you know if you are ready to schedule your test or if we need more information.
And we’d love to hear from you about CCOM™ and CCP™. Please tell us why certification matters in your job so we can share it with others here.
We look forward to welcoming you to the distinguished community of CCOM™ and CCP™!